20100613

something personal

i don't know who of you might even be interested in this but i'd like to show you people this because i have to show you why deep down i still believe in humankind even though we do horrible things to each other.

a week ago, there was a 'postcard' posted on PostSecret and till know over 50,000 people joined the  The Facebook group "Please don't jump.



"I have lived in San Francisco since I was young. I am illegal. I am not wanted here. I don't belong anywhere. This summer I plan to jump off the Golden Gate."

PLUS

"Today (Sunday) at noon hundreds are meeting on the Golden Gate Bridge to take a stand against suicide at the very place where it happens most in the world. (You're invited, look for the yellow balloons and ribbons)."

there are just things like these that make me keep my faith and cry every time i read them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

spread the l♥ve.