20091209

let's kick some asses legally at the moshpit ♪

my style still is not what i want it to be.
a lack of money and time is the most crucial reason for this.

i guess i will fully grown what i want to be just after i finished school and started working.
which would not lead me to a lot of money and time but i would not have the pressure anymore that school (or better my schoolmates) put me under. ok dont think they threaten me or anything. it is just that in school i like to blend in a bit more.
in my school are people who get deterred by a special appearance that i may have. people i still would like to know.
an example for this is me not wearing my favourite platform heels to school.

whatever let me just show you some pictures of some girls with awesome style.










via my awesome friend み



and again you can see that i am a huge sucker for black. love it.
people who are not used to it may not see what i love about those outfits.. but i hope some of you do since i am ill and too tired to explain it haha

ps: i may not attend the deine jugend concert today. unfortunately. as i said, i am ill. :(

3 Kommentare:

  1. hauptsache die elena so dazwischen 8D ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Black is one of the colour you can really fall in love with...I do understand you =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. omg ich liebe auch sehr so was mi eli da anhat! *___*

    btw, ich wollte nur bescheit sagen, dass ich mir ein neues handy zugelegt habe (bzw zulegen werde, es ist gekauft aber noch nicht da) d.h. das ich mein Z770i verkaufen werde. hast du noch interesse daran?

    AntwortenLöschen

spread the l♥ve.